If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Friday, February 25, 2011

Remembering Avery and Levi

I love you my Avery Paige...I'm remembering you and missing you....and rejoicing that you are in the presence of our Great God and King!  Your family here misses you VERY much and we cant wait for the day that we can kiss you again!

This weekend we will be celebrating your birthday.

I'm remembering all the events that surrounded this week a year ago.  You were perfectly formed, perfectly healthy, perfectly beautiful, and completely lifeless.  What a heart-stopping event.



Grayden sends you his love and talks about you ALL the time, he's so happy to be your big brother.  :0)

Levi, as happy as I am that you are in Heaven...your Momma was picturing today to be much different.  We thought we would be celebrating Averys home going, and your new life here.  I imagined today that I would be holding you and kissing your little newborn face.  God had other plans, and I'm learning day by day how to live without both you and your sister.  I love you VERY much.  -Mommy

We have great reason to rejoice because you are both in the presence of God! :0)  Enjoy.  We will be with you someday!  Hugs and kisses and all my love to you both!

7 comments:

  1. Remembering Avery and Levi during this time of great sorrow and joy. We love you and continue to pray for your family, Andy & LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss your sweet babies too, and look forward to meeting them in Heaven one day! Maranatha, Come quickly Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't if this helps any but because of your lose I have held my kids a little longer, talked kinder, stared more intensely, listen more patiently, kissed more often, slowed down, appreciated them for who they are, praised God for each day I have with them knowing each day is a gift. Praying for you sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So quickly we forget the details of this trial in your and Nye's life. We say we understand but so few of us really can know the depths of this heartache. Having a trial that requires so much trust and patience in the Lord is not easy but will be rewarding. Your children are already in the kingdom of our holy, righteous and loving God who calls us His friend. Till we see Him and your precious children, face to face. What a glorious day to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I will never forget the day of your loss, and that Avery's LIFE has impacted mine permanently. I also know that anything I feel pales in comparison to your grief. Nevertheless, I weep with you, and rejoice with you that your beautiful gifts are with God, and that you will all be reunited, and until then the Lord has called you to wait here on earth fulfilling His purposes and redeeming the time. XOXOXO ~Reagan~

    ReplyDelete