If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Funny funny....and randomness

Does anyone else have a husband that sounds like he's in a competition w/ Goliath in snoring?  Wow.... LOL

:::SNOOOOOORE:::
(and whoever was sleeping isnt sleeping anymore!)
 
Me:  "Hey babe.  Your snoring can you turn on your side, please?"
Him:  "hmmmm?"  :::::moan, lips smack as he's getting comfortable again:::::
Me:  :::NUDGE him in the side::::  "BABE YOUR SNORING TURN ON YOUR SIDE, please!"
Him:  :::turns on side then falls back on his back:::
Well at least he tried.  I appreciate the effort.
 Me: :::puts his hands by his side, turn him, and prop him so he doesnt fall back on his back:::  He wakes up while I'm positioning him.
Him:  "What? What!  Whats going on, are you ok?"
LOL...I love him!  You'd have thought I pulled the fire alarm.

Ergh...pink eye...you stink!  Go away already!  You've been around for 2 weeks too long!

 I didnt go to church today.  Hubby stopped by TJs on the way home and got milk, white cheddar corn puffs (YUMMMY!) and a Tolberlone....gotta love him (he knows how to make me smile :)!   YAY He's off work tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to spring...gardening.  Oh yay, I love gardening!  Although, I have this dilemma...I seem to be one of the only ones who plants flowers so all the bees and wasps like my house.  Not good, lil Love is allergic.  I'm going to have to research my pretties this year.  What is your favorite thing about spring?

Do you know what I was thinking about today?  I was thinking about how this earth would be different if Jesus were among us today.  Then I started thinking about my life, what if Jesus were to come down and hang w/ me for the day?  Would my plans change?  What would I do differently?  Just saying...I think I'd be more on my toes!  Although, I'm glad He's not.  He's in the Glory of His Father, I'm happy for Him.  After all, Jesus went to prepare a place for us!  :0)  YAYYYY.  

Heaven:  I wonder what my babies are doing up there right now.  I wonder if they all hang out together?  I wonder if they grow as they would on earth?  Or if they are adults?  I wonder if the ones who preceded the younger ones there greeted their brothers and sisters with a warm welcoming hug and kiss?  Maybe they were escorted by their brother/sister for the tour of Heaven?  I wonder what they will do when I get there?  What a beautiful life for some beautifully precious babies!  :) 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kiley, God has truly given you the precious gift of expressing yourself through the written word. I am so happy things have taken a turn for the better. And I am so grateful you have dear, sweet Grayden and your wonderful snoring husband. :) I have one of those too. That story was so familiar. :) I love you so much, sweet friend and I am so sorry for this roller coaster ride you are having. You are a wonderful student and teacher and all your words are taken to heart and I have learned so much from your wisdom. We continue to pray for this baby and know that all your babies are precious and loved and will always be remembered. Love, LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're story about snoring made me laugh so hard because that is the story of my life!! Every night I have to tell Josh to roll over on his side, or nudge him, just to find him an hour later on his back again!
    I cannot wait for spring to come! What are you thinking of growing this year? Are you starting your vegetables inside in little pots or do you just do seeds straight into the ground in the spring? Last year we did basil and cilantro and loved it... except I killed the cilantro because I didn't know how to pick it! I can't wait to start my garden again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, Jonathan only snores sometimes and he's pretty good about adjusting himself when I ask him to... Which is good because I am a light sleeper!

    I am very much a killer of plants (on accident! I love them too much and water them too frequently, I think)... but I wish I could keep a garden going! My favorite thing about spring is warmth! (Although today's weather kinda blew out the memory of the 70 degree day from Friday. :-P)

    Sometimes I wish I knew what heaven was like for our little babies, but this way we know that whatever we imagine will never come close to how amazing it really is! Love you, darling.

    ReplyDelete