I stopped having ALL pregnancy symptoms last Weds.
I've been cramping...and some spotting.
I know its not beyond Gods control to save this pregnancy.
I went to the Dr expecting the worst on Friday, thankfully, the baby still has a heartbeat (THANK YOU GOD!). Thats the good news.
BAD NEWS: This is exactly what happened w/ Levi and I kept telling the Drs something isn't right (although their evidence showed the hb so they weren't worried), I just knew something wasnt right. Same here.
I called my old Dr (bc the new lineup of drs doesnt know my whole story), and she said that basically if I miscarry now its probably something genetic or that the placenta didn't implant properly in my uterus.
I"M ALARMED, although content.
I know as much as I'm not willing to lose again that God is sovereign in His plans. Nothing is beyond his control to fix, especially through the prayers of His children. So this is where I ask you...PLEASE PRAY!
THANK YOU, I will keep you updated.
Pouring out my heart in prayer for you Kiley.
ReplyDeleteHebrews 6:17-19
"God, desiring even more to show to the heirs of the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose, interposed with an oath, in order that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we may have strong encouragement, we who have fed for refuge in laying hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil"
I am praying for you as well!! Every time you come to mind, I pray for you and this little one.
ReplyDelete~Rachael M.~
Praying for you, dear Kiley.
ReplyDeletepraying for you dear sister in the Lord.
ReplyDeleteKiley,
ReplyDeleteYour strength amazes me! Holding you and your family in my heart and in my prayers!
Sarah Spurrier