If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Been a while since we chatted last :)

God is the same today as He was before disaster struck in our life.
God is Almighty.
God is ALL powerful.
God is sovereign in ALL situations.

I was going to write about "Gods glory and our good" before the earthquake and tsunami in Japan.  Man that rocked me.  Ugh...to think its Gods mercy on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US that keeps that from us.  Its Gods grace that sustains the way we live EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Anyway...if you follow my blog, you've probably noticed that I havent written in a while.  There are a few reasons for that:
Everything with Avery and Levi in February has been up and down emotionally, and a time for deep reflection of many things.  I miss. them. a. lot.  Not a day goes by that I dont wonder what they are doing in Heaven, or what they 'would' look like and be doing here.
Its hard to even wrap my mind around new life in my womb.  I'm so thankful, yet I dont know what to expect.  That being said, my body tells me that it cant handle being pregnant for 2 years straight.  :)  I AM SOOOO TIRED.

So anyway....Gods glory and our good.
What is for Gods glory is for our good.  Plain and simple, yet so complex when you think about it.  Everything that God allows on this earth is for 1 reason.  His glory.  I think about each of the babies we've lost.  If it werent for losing Avery, we wouldn't have had Levi, and if it werent for losing Levi then we wouldnt have this one.  The Lord has used each of our losses for His glory.  What a beautiful picture as a Mommy to see your babies lives impacting the Kingdom of God.  Craziness.  Awesomeness...thats our Abba, Father, Redeemer...the merciful God who sent HIS PERFECT SPOTLESS Son to die for OUR sins!  If He had only done that, that would be enough...but yet He chooses to bless us even further.  :0) How great is our God!! Sing with me... :)

My next Drs appt is Thursday, always a bit of nervousness that goes into that.  On the bright side, we should find out what the baby is! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, sweetie.
    It's good to hear from you. Continuing to pray for you and your little one, in all respects.

    ReplyDelete