If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Sunday, February 20, 2011

God is a God of miracles!

YAY YAY YAY! ;) I could squeeze each and every one of you! Thank you so much for praying!!! This sounds so silly, but I just had my first pregnancy symptom that I’ve had in 5 days. As I was getting sick I was actually thinking "YAY!  Thank you God!"  Certainly that holds no promises, but its certainly a WONDERFUL sign that my body hasnt ‘forgotten’ about this baby! I am SOOO encouraged knowing that we are in your prayers! God does work through prayer! YAY Praise God! Hallelujah!

Thank you for your emails, comments, calls, love, and your prayers! :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that!!! :)
    ~Rachael M.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praising the Lord and continuing to pray with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that! I know how frustrating it can be when you are NOT getting sick and just praying to throw up!

    ReplyDelete