If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

BABY BABY BABY!


(Imagine that the picture is the lower right half of a triangle or semi circle, the baby is in there on the right corner)

Here's our little baby Sunshine! :)

Its so surreal to be pregnant again.  I mean, I know it in my head....and I'm super excited.
I just can't wrap my heart around it.

So this is what we found out:
Baby Sunshine has a healthy heartbeat (:::sigh::: :)
little nubs for arms and legs
a little face
and he or she looks like a gummy bear ;)


You wouldnt believe what this little ones due date is.  Let me preface this a bit.  Averys' birth-day is February 27, 12:03 am (she would have been 1 this year), Levis due date was this coming February 26th, I had him taken from me September 23rd of this past year....Sooo....this ones due date is September 23rd.  I cant even believe it.  I would like to think of it as a time of happiness over a time of grief.  Clearly the Lord was in the planning of these pregnancies...I mean really?  Of all the days in the year...BOTH of our last 2 pregnancies were due on the 'birth' date of the pregnancy preceding them.  That is just crazy!

Anywhozer, this little one is measuring perfectly... and we are happy!


"Cherish"
Awaiting a Miracle
This baby is a gift from God
This baby is so loved already
This baby is prayed for every day :)
We can't wait to bring home this little "Sunshine"

6 comments:

  1. All Glory be to GOD! We are rejoicing...I can't even put into words my excitement and awe at what God is doing in all of this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT believe your little ones due date!! WOW! God is showing his hand in all of this and I am amazed. What a blessing this little one is! Praying for you all daily :)
    ~Rachael M.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a special, hidden place
    the Lord's work is done
    The angels watch their Creator's knitting...
    anticipating this life...made in His Wonderful Image
    Anticipation and Rejoicing
    Light and Life
    Once again, God Almighty, You revive this womb...
    Let light shine out of darkness...
    Give Your Marvelous light to grow this one,
    Light to strengthen bone and marrow,
    Loving light to brighten mommy's eyes again
    Open to this child the gates of righteousness
    Let this child enter through them
    To give thanks to You, O Lord.
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is amazing. We are thanking the Lord with you for this precious little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe you are pregnant again. I am so excited for you and will be praying EVERY DAY! Holy Cow! I love and miss you!

    Love, Jordan

    ReplyDelete