If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wow...what a weekend!

We all found ourselves w/ food poisoning this weekend, I found myself in the ER.  I cant quite say that I've ever had such violent vomiting.  Well, the Dr wanted to take a sonogram just to make sure Levi (oops!  Did I let his name out? :) was ok.  He is SOOO cute and so full of character already!  He did some tricks for the sonographer that she has never seen before.  I was quite impressed myself.  He looked right at the monitor and we saw his whole structure as if he were standing right in front of us, from head to toe.  He was opening and closing his hands, then he would curl up his fingers and just move his thumb.  He was moving A LOT! :) Sweetie pie, I cant wait to love on him in 24 weeks!  In not so bright news, there was placental bleeding which the Dr said was no big deal.  Well when I was FINALLY able to hold down liquids I went home, then I started bleeding (alarming).  I called the Dr and he said that I have to be on bed rest for the rest of the weekend, then go get a sono on Tuesday.  Evidently the vomiting caused trauma to the placenta.  Surprisingly, by the Grace of God, I'm doing pretty well emotionally.  Wow, the aches and pains of laying in bed for days are all coming back to me now (I had 2 broken feet w/ Grayden, that was more like months in bed).  PRAISE the Lord I am not bleeding anymore!!!  I still am covering Levi and his little balloon w/ prayer.  Would you join me, please?

Grayden painted a picture of "all my brudders" today.  I tell you there were about 50 "brudders" on the page, LOL.  Got news for ya Grayden!!  He pointed out Avery (who had her own special area), every time he draws her she has something resembling a halo over her head.  Then he showed me Levi (who was the biggest one on the page), he was in a big blue bubble and he was orange :).  Cute...  Before Hubby ended up getting sick today, he took Grayden to "Brass Pro Chops" (Bass Pro Shops).  Its his favorite field trip! 

I think I'm starting to ramble....so I'll leave with a hymn

A mind at perfect peace with God

  1. A mind at perfect peace with God;
      O what a word is this!
    A sinner reconciled through blood;
      This, this indeed is peace.
  2. By nature and by practice far,
      How very far from God;
    Yet now by grace brought nigh to Him,
      Through faith in Jesus' blood.
  3. So nigh, so very nigh to God,
      I cannot nearer be;
    For in the person of His Son
      I am as near as He.
  4. So dear, so very dear to God,
      More dear I cannot be;
    The love wherewith He loves the Son,
      Such is His love to me.
  5. Why should I ever anxious be,
      Since such a God is mine?
    He watches o'er me night and day,
      And tells me "Mine is thine."
AMEN!!!  

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely covering you and sweet little Levi in tons of prayer. I love that name btw!! :) And Grayden's picture sounds adorable! Children are so precious!!! What a blessing!

    ~Rachael M.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Rachael on loving the name! Keeping Levi and his Mom, Dad, and "brudder" Grayden in prayer! Sorry about the food poisoning, trusting in the sovereignty of our good God in all things. Hoping for the day when we rest from our labors with all the Saints (and beautiful Avery) in the presence of Holiness! <3 ~Reagan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you and Levi! (That is one of our names we have picked out!!!!) Praise God the bleeding stopped! We are praying daily for the health of you and Levi. Keep us updated! Love you:-)

    ReplyDelete