Oh my goodness....I'm 15 weeks, tired, have headaches a lot, and nausea (in case you were wondering why I havent blogged lately). AND GET THIS....I"M SO THANKFUL! :0) Today I had a sonogram, the baby seems healthy...PRAISE THE LORD!
The dialogue at the Drs today:
ME: Can we tell what the baby is?
SONO: Looks like it might be a girl
ME: If there is a chance that its still a boy, I'm still going with that
SONO: Well, sometimes the head of the penis can look like a labia
(BABY MOVES AND PUTS BOTTOM RIGHT OVER MONITOR)
SONO: WOAH! Looks like your right! Thats a penis (excuse the language)!
GRAYDEN: No (convincing voice). My baby is a girl, remember? (halfway asking a question, and halfway telling us, LOL)
LOL! So, as far as we could tell the baby is a BOY! Everyone is curious if I'm sad that its not a girl, and to be honest....I really don't care if its a boy OR a girl as long as the baby is HEALTHY! =) We are going to leave Averys room decorated as it is, and turn it into the office/craft room. The new baby will be in our little guys room. He is quite excited to have a roomie :o).
I've been having some hard days with Avery lately....I cant believe how insensitive some people are about all the baby stuff with me. That has made my days even harder. I've had some nights where I fall asleep crying as of late. My sweet husband has been so compassionate and is so faithful about encouraging me, comforting me, and praying with (for) me. He has been doing most of the chores lately (poor guy). He says he'd rather do chores than be pregnant (LOL)!
Grayden-isms:
A few days ago he was talking to one of his older friends and the boy asked Grayden who his favorite super hero is. He said, "Jesus is MY superhero!" (in his deep voice, with his arms up as if he were flexing his muscles).
This past weekend Daddy went on a campout with some other guys. Grayden had a "sleepover" in Mommys bed. I woke up in the morning to him holding my face and saying "Mommy, do you need kisses from your lovie buggie baby?!" AWW!
Jesus Christ our Lord is forever my strength....the only strength I feel I have :).
Grayden is SO endearing! His love makes me teary. God has blessed us so much.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE what you are going to do with Avery's room. I'm sure Grayden will too. Love you Kiley!
Aww...Grayden is such a sweetheart! :) You are so blessed to have that little guy. What a sweetie. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso...I am so excited for you! That will be great for Grayden to have a brother. I am sure he will love that. :)
~Rachael M.~
:) Thank you ladies! We are SUPER excited! I am going to start going thru all of Graydens clothes and see what we need. Let the nesting commence! :D
ReplyDelete