If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Friday, September 17, 2010

Lightning doesnt strike twice in the same place, or does it?

It does to me!  I hate my life right now....I had cramping this morning and went to the Drs, got a sonogram, and there lays Levi, just like his sister did 7 months ago.  Ugh, at least they are both in Heaven.  It just perplexes me on so many levels.  I DONT WANT TO DO THIS AGAIN.  I dont want to go into labor knowing I will give birth to a baby without a heartbeat.  I dont want to relive the nightmare of the last 7 months.  But I guess I will have to.  God is still good, His purposes are better than mine....and I know where they are and I will meet both Avery, Levi, and my other children in Heaven again one day.

I appreciate your prayers, truly....I dont know how I'm going to get through this...but for now I just cant talk anymore.

BLESSINGS!

In Christ,
Kiley

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kiley!!! I am so sorry!!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am praying hard for you right NOW.
    ~Rachael M.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiley love, words can't even express my sorrow. Just remember what Grayden said a few weeks ago "Jesus is my SUPERhero!" Hold strong to your faith and know that your beautiful babies Levi and Avery are playing together in eternity where you will one day get to see them again in God's glory. I know life seems so terrible right now, but you are an amazingly strong and loving woman and you will get through this. There are rainbows beyond these storms.
    Sending you lots of love and lots of prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Kiley and am praying for you. My heart is broken for you.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete