If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WHO DOESN'T ENJOY A GOOD DEAL?!

I am FOREVER telling people about all my favorite deal sites.   Its a wonderful way to save money, without spending hours coupon-ing. I dont spend gobs of time cutting coupons (maybe 30 mins before going to the store).  I simply watch for deals and use my coupons when there are deals.  I usually save 55-65% on my grocery trips.  I RARELY buy anything that is not on sale unless its absolutely necessary.  I'm still new at this game and by far not yet a 'extreme coupon guru.'

So here are my favorites:
www.thekrazycouponlady.com
http://moneysavingmom.com./
http://www.forthemommas.com/  (just started this one, fun!)
www.commonsensewithmoney.com

Sites for printing coupons:
www.redplum.com
www.coupons.com
www.smartsource.com

For activities:
www.groupon.com
http://livingsocial.com/
https://sociallyideal.com


If you find a really good deal, and the coupons are no longer in print you can get them from:
www.ebay.com
www.couponclippers.com

ALSO, if you shop from the internet....there are a few websites where you can earn money back on your purchases.  My favorite is:
www.shopathome.com
BEFORE making your purchase go to the site through www.shopathome.com
Shop at Home also has a coupon code section for websites.  Once your account has reached $20, they will send you a check...thats it!

Another site that is good for searching online coupon codes for percentages off and free shipping codes is:
www.retailmenot.com

OH one more thing...if you are buying a high ticket item, many times it is cheaper to get it online w/ coupon codes and shopathome.  I always compare prices through http://www.pricegrabber.com or www.shopzilla.com

If you are in the market for something and dont have to get it right now.  You can set up a deal alert on http://www.pricepinx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment