If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PRAISE!

Ok...so really.  SHORTLY AFTER I WROTE YESTERDAYS POST, my hubby called me and told me that one of his friends wives fights for insurance payment for a living.  Talk about answered prayer.

THEN, I called the womens clinic to speak with them directly (up till now I was mostly speaking w/ their billing office).  Courtney, one of the girls that were there the day I was in w/ Levi remembered me.  She said "your my super trooper."  I'm so touched that she remembered me, I know it was totally the Lord.  What was memorable for her was a) the situation b) how we managed it.  It was all by Gods grace.  Its a beautiful reminder to see how the Lord has used that specific loss.  So Courtney went to fight for me....she talked to the Dr, and the Dr is willing to call and work things out w/ the health insurance.  WHAT A BLESSING!!!  :0) I should know for sure what is going on in 30-45 days, but its so amazing to see Gods finger work wonders in minutes when this has been going on for months!

<3  So about my Loves call...doesnt look like we'll even need it.  Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. This is an answer to prayer! I have been praying specifically that you would speak to someone who you would find favor with! Praise the Lord for His lovingkindness, it never ends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that everything is working out! God is good :)
    ~Rachael M.~

    ReplyDelete