If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Friday, April 8, 2011

UPDATE...on life and baby 16 weeks

16 weeks baby #4
This little blessing is SO covered in prayer.
Our church has a monthly sign-up to pray for us every day, multiple people sign up sometimes for the same day.  It is so encouraging to know that we are always covered in prayer when panic strikes.  To know that we have brothers and sisters in Christ who love us, who continue to lift us up to our good and gracious Father is more encouraging than I can say in words.  We have been having some medical concerns about this baby, and I KNOW that I have peace ONLY because of Christ. 

I am so thankful for each of our babies.  I am so thankful that the Lord has graced us with our precious 3 year old.  The Lord has put him in our lives as a wonderful support.  It sounds funny to say that my 3yo has been supporting me.  Truly, I say to you his innocent and honest encouragement has been such a blessing.  On days when I dont feel well he lovingly cares for me, offers me crackers and rubs my back.  When I cry, he gives me hugs and just lets me nestle my tears into his little neck.  The Lord truly has blessed us, and continues to do so.  

Every day I am thankful for the time that I have with this little Sunshine in my belly.  Every day he/she gets kisses from their big brother and lovies from their Daddy.  There are a lot of tests and precautions being taken with this pregnancy.  I will be going to the Dr about twice a week starting here soon for stress tests.  So long as the baby is viable and there is concern for the babies life, they will induce me there.  Lord willing, we wont be in that situation and they will induce me at 36 weeks to prevent losing the baby.

I continue to grieve our loss of Avery and Levi, although, I can truly say that I rejoice.
I rejoice because I KNOW that with their passing, that their entry into Heaven was instantaneous. 
I also realize that our life is so short, a blink of an eye here, and eternity is forever.  
Forever is what I'll have with them, my hearts desire is that I will have that with each of my children.

Duty calls...I'll keep you updated.  Thank you for your love and prayers.
Love from all of us!

1 comment:

  1. I like how much you talk about your son being an encouragement. One of the greatest instances of someone reaching out to me came this last summer from a girl in my class that I barely knew. She had heard about our recent loss and gave me a card stating that her own mother (after her sister and she were born) lost 8 more children in their first and second trimesters. She talked about how difficult it was to watch her mother go through such a tough time. But her encouragment came to me at a time when others were still afraid of me, or didn't know how to talk to me. I so appreciated someone just saying hi and that I could talk with them if I ever needed it. I think about that with your son. This will/does impact him forever, but he will probably be able to encourage in ways that most others will not. Praying for you. Glad everything is still going well. :) Much love.

    ReplyDelete