If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Update 14 weeks

Baby is happy and healthy...still cant tell if its a boy or girl yet :o).  Didnt get a heart count but the sonographer said that it had healthy rhythm.  No signs of preterm labor either! YAY!
Here is a picture of the kiddies that are here with us :0) :


Here's lookin at you kid Hammer #4 3-24-2011


Grayden playing on his computer, as Mommy is playing on hers :)
He's sitting in Averys blanket box, playing his Handy Manny learning computer.  All I can see is his little
piggies and various parts of him :).  Cutie pie, Lovey bug!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! That's a great sonogram. :-) Continuing to pray for you. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete