- Read more scripture to her to tell Avery about Jesus and that she would get to spend eternity with Him.
- I would have rubbed my belly more, rocked her more, sang to her more, told her that I loved her more.
- I would have embraced the little dances that Avery would keep me up doing late at night.
- I would have played that silly little game that she would play in my belly. She would be on one side of my belly then I would poke her...she would go to the other side of my belly and poke me back.
I pray that my life may be a testimony of the Lord. I also pray that everything I've gone through in this life...that He would be glorified!
Tonight at bedtime--Hubby and I were laying next to Gray and he had the giggles, about EVERYTHING. We cant help but to start laughing too when we hear sweet giggles from him! :)
Psalm 61: 1-4
Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.
a strong tower against the foe.
I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Selah
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Selah
(sorry for the typo above)
ReplyDeleteKiley, I just want to say thank you for keeping this blog. <3 It is of great encouragement and comfort for me to be reminded of God's compassion. I cannot think of you without thinking of Redemption. I love you with a grateful heart! ~Reagan~
I just praise God when I read your soul. <3
ReplyDelete