My brother and his family came in last month for 2 weeks we had a lot of good times going to places that we used to go growing up with my Dad on the water.
This weekend was my Dads birthday, it would have marked his 49th year of life. However, he has been gone now for 6 years. Life doesnt seem right without him. He was my go-to man, for just about everything. I think this weekend was the hardest birthday of his since about 3 years after he passed. I'm sure its because of how hard this year has been for me. I spent most of the day crying and wondering if he is in Heaven or not. It hurts so much to know that someone you love so much may not be spending eternity in peace, but possibly in Hell. I think its good that the Lord gives us ignorance in that manner. I also know that my heart for evangelism came out of that experience of losing my father. I hope and PRAY that I never have to lose someone again without knowing (as much as humanly possible, since only God sees the heart) where they will spend eternity. My Dad was such a caring fun silly person and the thought of him not being with Jesus right now absolutely BREAKS me. After a long day of headaches, puffy eyes, and a stuffy nose...we went to my dads favorite restaurant for dinner (which we totally couldnt afford, but i needed to feel close to him). I had "shcrimp" (as he goofily called shrimp) and cream of crab soup. Its was just as delicious as I remember. I looked at the water and remembered all the fun times we had out on the jet-skis and boat, the wonderful talks we had along the shore-line, and then spreading his ashes over the bay. :::crying; this is why I haven't written in a while::: Anyway, I love my Dad and miss him incredibly!!!
PREGNANCY/AVERY:
This week has been...INTERESTING! I THINK I felt the baby move a few times :)...it makes me all teary and my heart fill with joy. I had about 3 days free of nausea, I thought maybe I was coming out of the sickie stage (or at least a break?). I think it was a break. I have been getting sick like its cool, some days its good if i can get in 500 calories. How much weight are you supposed to gain in the first trimester? I've lost a few...not that I didnt have some to lose from Averys baby weight. I am so thankful that we are pregnant it came as a surprise that it happened so quickly, evidently you are more likely w/in 6 months of pregnancy to get pregnant again. I was sick w/ Avery for 7 months on and off (months on days off :). Babies are worth absolutely every bit, and I know there is a light quickly approaching, and I'm enjoying the time I with this baby. Speaking of Avery...she would almost be 7 months now. I often think of all the milestones we are missing as my friends babies have all theirs. However, I know that she is in perfect peace in Heaven and I am patiently awaiting the day that I can behold her sweet face. Last night my hubby was looking at Graydens feet and admiring them and commenting how he and Avery had the same sweet feet. I love baby hands and feet, they are SOOO kissable! <<(how scatterbrained was that paragraph?!)>>
DRS VISIT:
TODAY....I will never again take for granted the sound of a heartbeat! I'll let you know how it goes ;) Thank you dear friends for your prayers and love! <3
In the LOVE of Christ,
Kiley
"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have: for he has said, I will never leave you, nor forsake you." Heb 13:5
I love hearing your heart! I LOVE YOU DEAR SWEET FRIEND!
ReplyDeleteThe check up went great! Healthy heartbeat...although my BP was high so they will prob watch it :)
ReplyDelete