"There is no footprint too small to leave a mark in this world."
Someone asked me today if I could have had anything different if I would have. My answer is a solid NO!!!! We were blessed with Avery, even if it was only for a few seasons. She has been an answer to prayer in so many ways....in our lives, and in those around us. Avery has caused us to have more faith. She has grown our marriage. She has grown our family. She has taught us to really appreciate all that we have in this life. Most importantly, she has given us an opportunity to witness for Christ, because ears are open now that never have been before. What a beautiful life, a life that never took a breath of air in this world but has touched so many!!!
There is so many moments in this life that we feel like we'll be missing with Avery. We had so many dreams that included Avery...to teach her, for her to teach us, to show her the things that bring us joy, to walk her down the aisle. Avery was in our future dreams and she still is, just in a different way. NOTHING will ever be the same without her because her life has touched us and left a mark that will never leave. It doesnt seem right for a mother or father to look at their baby in a box. However, we know our little Lovebird is dancing in Heaven and how much JOY she has now. Words cannot begin to describe the happiness that brings us! We will one day see her again! The life that Avery lived here was really no life at all...because there is no life before the life we have with Christ! Praise God we have that to look forward to, imagine....eternity in a Heavenly PARADISE!
I'm confused, I dont understand why this has happened to us. What I do know is that God is sovereign, and HE is in control. I want to get over this mountain, to not ache so bad...to not hurt so deep...sometimes it feels like I can't breathe because it hurts so much...it takes time for God to work in us and heal our broken hearts. He has so much for us to learn through the process. We so often hate the process and can't wait for the finish line, but there is beauty in the making. There are so many people praying for us right now, and we can feel the prayers because the peace that surpasses all understanding is surely holding us!
""For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity."" Jer 29:11-13a
Mother (d.)- The bond that a person develops with his mother can never be severed. You grew as a baby inside her for ten months. She carried you and sustained you, sharing her sustenance with you through your umbilical cord. When you are born the cord is severed. It is never severed in her heart. That bond lasts forever. As we grow up we become our own people and may come to forget that woman who nurtured and loved us. But remember this, she will never forget you and never stop loving you.
Praise Him that He keeps His promise to not let trials be wasted on His children. Without them, we would forget our dependence upon Him!
ReplyDeleteI could cry.... that bond is never ever broken. I still think about my babies that have been with Jesus for so long and wonder.......
ReplyDelete