Two months ago, we let her go....it seems so unfair. Yet....is it really? Avery will never know pain. Avery will never know suffering. Avery will never make the choice to sin. She will never know heartache. She will never know sickness. After all, were we not the ones that were blessed with her life?
How can I ask for any more in this life than what Christ has done to bridge the gap between Hell and Heaven for me? My earthly life is nothing in comparison to eternal life with Christ. I feel that Avery was torn from my life, but yet...I still rejoice. She will walk every day on streets of Paradise, until we are one day reunited with her in Heaven. What a special gift from God to celebrate Averys life through our tears.
I call out to God in my darkest hours, when those moments come that I cant even form the words because the grief is so gut-wrenching...Jesus reaches out with His arms wide open. HOPE....He holds me....I can endure more than I could have ever imagined, because it is HE who IS my strength. I am walking in His shadows...and I will forever.
I will miss Avery every day of my life here, I will love her forever. She is in more loving arms than I ever could have been for her here. . . I am happy for HER.
1 Cor 15:50-58
I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."
"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?" The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
I love you.
ReplyDelete