I'm so sorry I havent been on and putting up recipes. Every time I have the urge to---I forget! I'm going to call it placenta brain :).
I have been on the meals ministry at church and not had a need to cook/prepare anything for quite sometime. BUT- NEVER FEAR! I will be back soon...I plan on getting in the kitchen this morning to make some raspberry and chocolate croissants. Then again to make tomato soup (we use this throughout the winter instead of canned soup) because it requires fresh basil and my basil will be toast (if it isnt already) because last night we had a frost. Brr....
I have a good news update for you with baby boy though :)...
He is about 3 lbs which is larger than average for 27 weeks of pregnancy. THIS is VERY encouraging news, because if there were a clot in my placenta he would be on the smaller side. The Dr said that he has no reason to believe that in 9 weeks we should be holding a healthy baby boy. ~Tears of JOY and RELIEF~
So I'm going to get some more easy, tasty, and maybe healthy recipes up for you within the next day or two, okies? :0)
Ta ta for now!
I'm so glad to hear about the baby...will keep praying for his safe delivery and Mommy's health through out. It was so great to get to visit with you at the retreat, though it was a brief visit.
ReplyDelete:::hugs::: can't wait for miraculous pictures!!
ReplyDeletePraise God he is healthy and chubby:-) Thanks for the update!!!
ReplyDelete