If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)
Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.
Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Choco-Monkey Oatmeal
Nothing warms me up like some Christmas music and a warm breakfast on a crisp FALL morning! :D
So if you want to enjoy the 2 together as we did, click here:
Country CHRISTmas Music
Ok, so you have that part down----now lets get you some breakfast!
Makes 2 large servings (honestly 4 servings if you dont have huge eaters!):
Boil 2 cups water with a pinch of salt.
When it starts to boil add 1 cup of Old Fashioned Oatmeal. Turn to low and simmer about 10 minutes. When the oatmeal is the consistency you like:
Add 1/2 t Butter or 1 t Coconut Oil
About 3 T Maple Syrup
Stir in about 1/2 cup chocolate chips (if you stir too much it will melt it we just like them melty- if that makes sense?)
Put into serving dishes and top with:
1 banana cut into slices
YUMMM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yummy! Just want you to know that I'm keeping up with your posts even if I'm not commenting much. :)
ReplyDelete