Drs, unpacking, packing, VBS, getting ready for yard sale...OH MY! Ok, so the NANC thing is going to have to be put on hold for a while. I've barely been able to catch my breath I've been so busy. This week I'm unpacking from our trip to see the in-laws, packing to visit my family....ANNNNNNNNND getting ready for our yard sale this weekend! I wouldnt be so excited but this is a SPECIAL yard sale :). We are officially starting to save for adoption. We will have a sign that says "all sales proceeds go to saving for adopting an orphan." What do you think? Is it cheesy?
Hm...I think I missed a chapter in here?! :) So last week I went to the Drs and they found that I have poor liver function, which has caused high cholesterol. They are thinking (although again there is no testing now that I'm not preggers) that the high cholesterol led to high blood pressure, and that to pre-eclampsia (they had thought that before). I certainly had all the symptoms of it, I wish they would have known something sooner so SOMETHING could have been done. I still just think of my sweet babies, and what they had to go through :..(. ANYWAY, so unless there is some earth-breaking discovery w/ the Drs we are NOT ok with being pregnant again. I am switching specialists to a Dr that comes HIGHLY recommended by one of my friends who has been in the OB/GYN community for a while. She tells me if anyone can get to the bottom of these losses, its him :). I'll keep you updated on that as I know more. Its quite grieving to me and scary. However, I'm also excited because I feel like I have something to aim for. We are praying for the direction, but for now we are thinking International adoption.
There are so many children in this world that need love, and unless someone adopts them---wont have parents. We would be honored to be a parents to a few (?) of those children. So hear lies a new journey. Ack...here comes the tears. I'm scared, I'm relieved, I'm nervous, and I'm quite excited to see where the Lord leads us! :) I gotta stop writing before the water works take over. :)
Love to all!
I can't wait to watch this new leg of your journey!
ReplyDeletePraying for you, sweetie.
ReplyDelete