If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Monday, June 20, 2011

AGH where has this time gone?!

Are you constantly reminded of how fast time flies?!  WOW I AM!

Agh...I FULLY intend on writing every week.  The week I wrote that WAS NOT the week to say that I'd be writing weekly.  I was at my inlaws for 10 days and they have a dinosaur with dial up connection!!!  Needless to say, one cannot think as slow as that computer allows me to type. 

This week....I'm working in VBS.  I'm completely sold out for ministry this week!!  What a beautiful and wonderful thing to be exhausted from (and today was only the first day!)

I've thought of blogging for my NANC info since I posted about it, I WILL get around to it one morning this week :0). 

Blessings dear friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Take your time my friend :) Enjoy ministering to those sweet children. We will all be waiting for you when you get to it :)

    ReplyDelete