If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Tuesday, July 15, 2014

T + 48 HOURS....

Hi there!  We havent chatted for a while...sorry about that!  Well, here I am...to bug you again :).

In 48 hours I will be giving up Facebook for a month to spend time connecting with PEOPLE instead of in computer land. For some reason when I'm on Facebook even my 'real life' friends seem distant.  SO---instead of facebooking I will spend time WITH friends, coloring and reading with my kids, thinking of ways to bless my husband, sketching, gardening, sewing, journaling, or maybe a mixture of all of the above.


I'll share with you some of my journey here!  Meantime, check this out!!



What do you think??  I'd love to hear your input!

Psalm 51:10 "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."

No comments:

Post a Comment