Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel."
That scripture is a prophecy from Isaiah of the virgin birth and our Savior about 681-700 years before the birth of Christ. God is AMAZING, He had a plan to reconcile us to Himself at the dawn of Creation. Beautiful, Magnificent, Holy, Omnipotent, Mighty God!
Wishing you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
To all the Mommies and Daddies who have lost their precious babies:
My Mom gave me this poem for Christmas last year, and I still cry every time I read it. It has a place of honor in our home and is up all year round. However, this time of year its so hard for those of us who have lost our children, so I think it is particularly important for us to remember a few things. This poem helps me do it.
CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN
" 'Tis Christmas in Heaven what a beautiful sight!
I want you to know everything is all right.
The crib is adorned with the brilliance of the star;
Wisemen have come from near and far.
I've met all our dear ones who preceded us here;
The reunion was lovely, and event full of cheer.
And tonight we'll all gather in reverence we'll kneel,
For the babe in the cradle, up in Heaven is is real!
I think of my family that I left behind,
And I pray that you Christmas is as blessed as mine.
Please shed no more tears for my soul is at rest,
Just love one another and live life to its best.
Yes, its' Christmas in Heaven, so I've heard them say.
Yet, Christmas in Heaven happens every day!"
Merry Christmas to all the Daddies and Mommies who have lost their babies, my prayers are with you and your family. Let us remember that our children have are in Glory with Christ this Christmas. Yes, we miss them and our lives will never be the same without them...let us try to focus our minds on the glorious life they have now. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment