If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Random thoughts....

I LOVE BABIES, I HATE that whenever I see them I cant even go close to them.  Will I ever be able to look at a newborn and not get knots in my stomach or tears in my eyes?  Thank you Lord for the miracle of Grayden!

God knows me and He knows my heart....He orchestrates EVERYTHING in my life.  Let me not be in the way of His working.  There is a purpose in everything, yes, even suffering pain and trial.
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." Jn 15:5

I am a vessel.  Therefore, He WILL work through me...let me make sure I am keeping my eyes fixed upon Him so that He will get the Glory.  Not my will, but His be done.  I will continue to practice the art of casting my cares and burdens upon Him.
"Cast all your anxiety on him because He (alone) cares for you." 1 Pet 5:7

Worrying does nothing productive, it doesnt change tomorrow....if anything it makes things worse.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matt 6

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Rom 8:18
"To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps." 1 Pet 2:21
Psalm 68:19-20 "Praise the Lord, who carries our burdens day after day; He is the God who saves us.  Our God is a God who saves; He is the Lord, our Lord, who rescues us from death.:  69:13 "But as for me, I will pray to you, Lord; answer me, God, at a time you choose.  Answer me because of your great Love, because you keep your promise to save."

Medical situation---still a whole lot of confusion.  : /  Thankful the Lord knows what is going on, even when we dont :).

No comments:

Post a Comment