If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Friday, May 13, 2011

Talked to the Dr today

I've been crying so much today...I dont even have any energy to write.  But I told you I'd update...so here it is.

The baby was a girl.  Skyler Rae.  I'm so crushed...I feel like everywhere I turn I hit a brick wall.

This is my new life verse for now. 
Psalm 61: 1-4
Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.
I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

2 comments:

  1. It hurts so very much to hear your anguish. I won't stop listening, though. I won't stop crying out to God, either, when the night is darkest.

    We can be like Paul and Silas shackled in the prison, and sing hymns to the Lord, until the earthquake comes to break the chains and iron bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie. Crying with you. Take your time. Update if you want to, but don't feel an obligation to us. Do what you need to right now.

    You remain in my prayers so often.

    ReplyDelete