If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Plans....God is still on plan A

We look at our circumstances...we've been blessed with one healthy boy and with many children who are now with the Lord by way of stillbirth and late miscarriages.  Our plans as parents have been thrown into confusion and sadness.  We are praying for the Lords direction in how He would like us to grow our family (will you pray with us, please?).  Right now....WAITING seems to be the right thing to do.  We are trying to find out from the specialists if it is even wise for us to carry again.  Although, currently we are having a hard time even getting a hold of them.

The situation is NOT hopeless---we have had 4 adoption opportunities and a surrogacy opportunity lovingly placed in our lap by the Lord.  God has continually taught us through each of our losses in the past year and a half.  We are learning more and more about Gods character and how we are utterly dependent upon Him!  Death was not the way that God made the world, it is an outcome of a sin filled world.  God foreknew in the beginning of time that we would lose Avery, Levi, and Skyler.  Psalm 39:4

Since any subsequent pregnancies will be on bed-rest for the entire pregnancy, we will need to place Grayden in full time care somewhere.  Which is quite sad considering a) I would like to teach him (home-school) b) finances (we would put him in private pre-k).  Regardless of how you look at the situation it WILL be quite costly, and requires much prayer (again, will you pray with us? :)!

I hope to update again soon :).  This was a short one, wasnt it? :)

Thank you for your love and prayers!

The genetic testing came back from the baby, he/she was genetically PERFECT.
They didnt tell us if the baby was a boy or a girl, I plan on asking next I talk to them.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for everything you asked prayer for, Kiley
    Love, Rachael M.

    ReplyDelete