If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Monday, January 24, 2011

GOTTA SHARE

Amidst this hard time... I cant help but turn to God in thanksgiving and praise for what He HAS given me :0).

I was at the Dr getting checked, the Dr needed an update on my medical history...  let the tears begin... all the gory details... to say the least, it was HARRRRRRRRRD!

:::TEARS ARE FLOWING:::

Grayden said in a deep voice "Mommy dont cry!"
I said 'its ok to cry'
he said ''but Mommy one day we will see Avery and Levi again, and we can hold their hand..since they cant walk yet" then he reached his hand out for mine.  Gosh that little guy makes my heart so warm. 


On the way home, I told him...."ya know, Grayden?  Avery and Levi are perfect in Heaven...I wonder if they are babies there, or if they are grown?"  He said "Mommy they will always be our baby..."  I wonder....


<3


Finding joy in every moment of life that I can.  Lets face it, there is too much to bring us down....think with me of all the wonderful things the Lord has blessed us with (EVEN IN THE TRIAL). 












No comments:

Post a Comment