Its been a while...but maybe after this you'll see why.
Oh my goodness....my heart literally feels heavy.
Its so hard to live in the reality of my life w/ all the reminders of what I dont have in front of me.
While I know that I have treasures that are secure in Heaven, its SOOO hard not having them here!
While everyone is about to celebrate the first year milestone of their babies, I am too....but mine is for her year in Heaven.
While other friends are about to have their babies, again....I am reminded that mine isnt here for me to labor over.
I havent had that first year of enjoying the coos and trials that Motherhood brings....I've been laboring my grief this year.
Friends that have your babies....kiss them, hold them close...you never know what tomorrow could hold. Give them everything that you have to give TODAY. Pray for them fervently. I cant tell you in words how much more I treasure Grayden now with my experiences w/ Avery and Levi.
Anyway....I think I should go to bed now... have I mentioned that I've been sleeping a lot more than I usually do? Whats up with that?
You continue to reside in my prayers. Grieving is just that, a labor, a process. My favorite verse over these last 9 months has been 2 Cor 1:9-10 Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make ur rely not on ourselves but on God. He delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will deliver us again.
ReplyDeleteKim, Thank you so much for that reminder and verse, you have blessed me today with your encouragement! :0)
ReplyDeleteDearest Kiley,
ReplyDeleteYou've been even more in my thoughts and prayers recently, as I know this is a particularly hard season. Continue to put your trust and hope in the Lord, who is able to give you a peace which passes understanding. Love you much.