If you don't have an account you can still leave comments, just please be sure to include your name in the actual post. I appreciate your posts (thoughts) and prayers! :)

Please, realize that everything I share here is from my personal experience...its very dear to my heart. Please respect that and dont abuse it.


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Speechless.....

Wow, I dont know if I've ever been speechless in my WHOLE life!!!  But if there is ever a time...it is now (and lately)!!!  The thing that is so amazing is...I don't understand how well I'm coping with this.  I KNOW, its NOT in my own strength, its surely GODs!!  I will be meeting with a dear sweet Sister from church to help me through this time, although I dont know how right now (or where to begin).  Its hard to acknowledge what is going on in my heart let alone to share, I honestly feel numb (or is that just the Lords peace?).  The storm came with Avery, I'm sure it will come again.  I mean I was still crying at night over losing Avery when I was pregnant with Levi, how could it possibly stop???  Well, when and if the storm comes (over Avery AND with Levi), I want to be prepared.  I stay in the word, and I cling to it for hope.  It is all I know of truth, and I know that I can hold tight to the promises of God.  Even when the pain and the grief have me feeling like I cant do anything, God says that He "will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I [He] will guide them, I [He] will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I [He] will do; I [God] will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16.
     I constantly remind myself where Avery and Levi are.  That they are "safe in the arms of Jesus!"  Which may sound so generic if you haven't lost someone so close to you.  If you have lost someone that you really love deeply, and you know they are with Christ...you know what I mean!  Its the only comfort that you have.  If I didnt have that hope to cling to, I dont know where I would be.  I remember when I lost my Dad, the hardest part of losing him wasnt not seeing him every day, it was that I dont know where he went.  Specifically, I dont know the choice he made about Jesus.  That was the hardest part of losing him, is he in Heaven or Hell?  Losing Avery and Levi, I KNOW where they went...and I know that every day here is another day closer to them.  Until then, I have been immensely blessed with my family here.  I have never been so thankful for my husband and my son.  I have never prayed so hard for my son to the point that I cry (this is almost EVERY night now!). I have the opportunity to shape a precious life for the kingdom of God, and I will not stop praying or teaching Grayden so long as I have breath!
 
So remember how I told you that I have been clinging to the scriptures?  These are just a few that I have written out for my encouragement:



Blessings,
Kiley 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're going to be meeting someone... and starting before the storm comes. Praying for you to feel better physically and for the Lord's peace to be with you. Love you...

    One day closer to our babies. :)

    ReplyDelete